Wellness Massage Therapy
The Lordex Spine Institute of Conroe is committed to total chiropractic healthcare and wellbeing. We believe that maintaining your health and preventing issues is the best quality of life we can promote. Part of maintaining your health should include wellness massage therapy. Our professional massage therapy is not a luxury or a treat, it is an affordable means of maintaining your general heath with professional wellness massage therapy. While our massage therapists are highly skilled and provide a relaxing, stimulating and invigorating massage, the protocol is to perform stretching and manipulation to help keep you flexible, mobile, strong, and aligned while increasing circulation. All of which will make you feel good, feel younger, walk taller and want to get up and go. We do everything we can to make our wellness massage therapy as affordable as possible and the massages are appropriate for everyone. Just call our office and make a convenient appointment.
We’d like to see everyone, everywhere get Wellness Massage Therapy at least once per week. Prevention is the key to avoiding heath issues and costly doctor or hospital visits. If at all possible, you can control your general health and well being, our Wellness Massage Therapy is one way you can help yourself live a happier, healthier daily lifestyle.
Our Wellness Massage Therapy service is for general non-symptomatic maintenance and well being. They are not Chiropractic or applicable for chiropractic conditions. All chiropractic massage therapies here are performed by our chiropractor or licensed physical therapist and are part of a treatment for a specific condition and billed as such.
Some of the benefits patients experience from our Wellness Massages are:
- Improved movement, flexibility and range of motion.
- Enhancement of the immune system functioning by stimulating lymph flow.
- Improved circulation by increasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
- Relief from stress and even headaches.
- Help athletes and individuals of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts or activities.
- Improve the overall condition of the body’s skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.